Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Chick Designs in Stores!

We are so excited that our designs are now available for sale in several Houston, Texas stores and 1 store in Scottsdale, AZ! We are doing our best to get our designs in the premier "baby boutiques" and "juvenille stores" across the U.S. But unfortunately there's only one of me...and I'm doing my best as the one and only sales rep in our company! Here are some photos of our designs in the cutest store in Houston called "Mint Baby" in Uptown Park. We love them!

If there are any great stores in your area that sell art for nurseries or kids rooms, let me know, and I'll contact them to see if they are interested in selling our designs! In the meantime, check out the retailers who currently sell our designs, and if we are not in your area, you can buy directly from us online. For wholesale inquiries, please contact us for a Wholesale Catalog and Price List at 877-548-0637.

Canvas Wrap Artwork & Growth Charts - Company Website
Fine Art Prints  - Our Etsy Shop

Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on your new ventures! I love your work, especially the animal prints. They will look lovely in a nursery. My son's name is Noah, so naturally, I did the Noah's Ark theme. He's 11 now and probably wouldn't appreciate them, but I still do. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those are popular ones! Everyone loves the Safari Theme. And yes, I don't think your son would appreciate them now though..ha ha.

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the pictures and the growth charts. Almost makes me wish I had a baby again. Alas my kids are 18 and 15. Continued success to you!

    ReplyDelete